Future Events Programme
If you would like to join our workshops/events or visits to museums, we usually have a list available at our club where you can put your name down. However, if you are unable to get to the club or require more information which is not yet available online, you can always contact us. Details about how to get in touch are available on our "Contact Us" page. We are happy to answer any question you might have.
- Friday 25th at 7p.m. - A.G.M.
- Friday 2nd - Demo- Wanda Brookes Watercolour Landscape with reflections
- Friday 1st at 7 p.m. -Still Life – with own work review and refreshments.
- Friday 26th at 7 p.m. Critique Paul Curtis - Members bring their own work for appraisal
( limited to 3 pictures each)
- Sunday 5th Private visit to Derby Museum for Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition
- Thursday 23rd at 8 a.m. to Mon 27th Inc - Club Trophy Exhibition. See our "Latest News" page, for more details.
- Thursday 13th at 8.45 - Sheffield Trip - Bus Departs from Littleover's P.O.
- Friday 22st at 7 p.m. -Demonstration - Chairman's Inspiration.
- Saturday 13th at 7.45 - London trip - Bus Departs from Littleover's P.O.
Published 5th July 2019